Vbulletin 5.1.0 - footer-rollup-510.js ERROR in registration form

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michał Lasocki
    replied
    I've made test and everything is ok with the language with the "ą" or "ą" polish characters... Because phrase "started by" (in polish "Rozpoczęty przez" ) is ok on page.

I thing that is an error on Popup's only like clicking on the search button without entering any phrase - or on the registration page (this is my primary problem)
    When I have phrases without polish characters, popups works fine... when i put my "ąęśćółżźćś" characters it shows nothing (empty string) or [object Object]...
    Any ideas? Maby something in server settings or PHP settins regarding Charsets or encodings? Is the PHPinfo ok?

Leave a comment:

• Michał Lasocki
    replied
    I have installed VB4, made import from PHPBB2, upgarded to 5.1.0 and at the end added PL language... but the language was from 5.0.1.
    It;s strange because on phrase:"please_provide_search_string" is translated to Polish by me and i see empty string on forum...
    I think that PL special charst are not working, but it;s not the problem.. see below

Database view:
    23284 -1 please_provide_search_string global Please provide search string vbulletin 1323127229 5.0.0 Alpha 12 0
    30628 2 please_provide_search_string global Prosze podac lancuch wyszukiwania vbulletin Administrator 1396522291 5.1.0 0
    Last edited by Michał Lasocki; Thu 3 Apr '14, 11:09pm.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Was this original language file built on VB 5.x or is it an imported language from Vb 4.x? If it came from 4.x it's going to have a lot of issues in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• Michał Lasocki
    replied
    Hmmm.... yest in English is ok....
    http://gazeo.pl/vb5/ - this is the test site.
    I have a language problem then...
    Sometimes i cant see phrases that I translated , I see blank phrase or [object Object]
    I have the problem to upload my backup language (encoding problem something... something...) too.
    Maby it;s the same reason?
    My phpinfo for review: http://gazeo.pl/vb5/phpinfo.php
    I've imported language PL from version 5.0.1 and i'm translating rest of the prhases now.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Do you get the same problem if you have the language set to English? It will give us somewhere to start trouble-shooting from...

Leave a comment:

• Vbulletin 5.1.0 - footer-rollup-510.js ERROR in registration form

First problem:
    After submitting a form in the registration, footer-rollup-510.js throw error... (see screenshot 1)
    I've installed VB4, used IMPEX to import data from PHPBB2 and after that upgarded to VB5.1.0 Connect.

Please help!!!