X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nextgen
    • Oct 2010
    • 5.7.X

Several problems after upgrade 5.0.5 to 5.1.0

I have had several problems after upgrading my forum to the latest version. Here are a few samples.
    In the first image, the bbcodes not showing and the second image the phrase dont appear

[26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 [27-Mar-2014 12:08:51] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0 PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [27-Mar-2014 12:08:51] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0 PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0
    Attached Files
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Please fix your PHP installation. The text above shows a number of PHP modules that cannot be loaded due to issues. If this is included on every page load, it will break vBulletin. You will need to work with your service provider to resolve the issues. It appears that either your extension directory for PHP is incorrect or you're missing a number of .so files that are configured in your php.ini file.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• nextgen
      • Oct 2010
      • 5.7.X

In the technical support told me this

Hello, Thank you for contacting HostGator, we appreciate you taking the time do so. This issue has been resolved by placing the proper php.ini file for PHP 5.3 in your account, as Alan had mentioned in a previous response. At this time, it does not appear that there are any more errors generating for your account or in your error_log If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at your convenience by responding to this ticket, calling 1-866-964-2867, or using our live chat at https://chat.hostgator.com/
      And they added me to this in the .htaccess

# Use PHP 5.3
      AddType application/x-httpd-php53 .php
      AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php

# Options +FollowSymLinks
      # RewriteEngine On

<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
      suPHP_ConfigPath /home/user/php.ini
      <Files php.ini>
      order allow,deny
      deny from all
      </Files>
      </IfModule>
      but still the problem is not resolved.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        • Aug 2000

Do you still get the PHP warnings? If so, then you need to resolve that first. vBulletin will not work with that in the data stream.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• nextgen
          • Oct 2010
          • 5.7.X

How do I let you know to my hosting for this problem?

Comment

• nextgen
            • Oct 2010
            • 5.7.X

My hostins says:

We are no longer seeing any errors for your forum from today. When viewing the forum it loads well without issues. If you are still experiencing and issue let us know. Please include the exact steps to replicate the issue, including URLs, credentials (usernames and passwords), buttons to click, links to follow, etc. Once we can see the error, we can formulate a plan to correct it for you.
            How do I explain my errors?, I already gave them the information that I have been asked, but again insist.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              • Aug 2000

The easiest way would be to provide the block of text in your first post to the hosting provider. It has all the errors being caused.

[26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [26-Mar-2014 21:42:08 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 [27-Mar-2014 12:08:51] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0 PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 [27-Mar-2014 12:08:51] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0 PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• nextgen
                • Oct 2010
                • 5.7.X

According to them, they have already solved it, but my forum still does not function correctly.
                I'm going to send them the error_log.

Edit:

This I responded:

Hello, Thank you for contacting HostGator. The last error you received was the following: [27-Mar-2014 12:08:51] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0 PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0

This is from 12PM CST yesterday. We ran a query to find all error_logs under the document root for your forum to search them for any recent errors by searching for "28-Mar-2014". It returned no results, so any errors you are seeing are from the past and from before the issues was resolved. If you are seeing errors within your forum, or you are seeing errors in the logs that are recent, please show Cordially,
                Last edited by nextgen; Fri 28 Mar '14, 3:04pm.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                  • Aug 2000

Cannot find any issues as a guest on your site. You'll need to provide access so we can see what you see.

However, this image is copyrighted to vBulletin and your use of it needs to cease - http://vbulletin-es.com/core/image.p...ine=1391221623

Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• nextgen
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 5.7.X

Now delete the image, sorry.
                    Already send data to my hosting.

Comment

• nextgen
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 5.7.X

This is what I have been told

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. When I try to create a new topic as "usertest" (http://vbulletin-es.com/new-content/29 for example), I receive the following errors on your site:

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'replace' footer-rollup-510.js:96
                      window.vBulletin.phrase.render footer-rollup-510.js:96
                      window.vBulletin.phrase.get footer-rollup-510.js:96
                      CKEDITOR.plugins.add.init ckeditor-rollup-510.js:1383
                      a ckeditor-rollup-510.js:228
                      CKEDITOR.scriptLoader.load.o ckeditor-rollup-510.js:209
                      CKEDITOR.scriptLoader.load ckeditor-rollup-510.js:209
                      a ckeditor-rollup-510.js:227
                      CKEDITOR.plugins.load. CKEDITOR.tools.override.g ckeditor-rollup-510.js:216
                      CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load ckeditor-rollup-510.js:214
                      CKEDITOR.scriptLoader.load ckeditor-rollup-510.js:209
                      CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load ckeditor-rollup-510.js:213
                      CKEDITOR.plugins.load.CKEDITOR.tools.override.g ckeditor-rollup-510.js:215
                      (anonymous function) ckeditor-rollup-510.js:216
                      h ckeditor-rollup-510.js:226
                      b ckeditor-rollup-510.js:225
                      CKEDITOR.lang.load ckeditor-rollup-510.js:208
                      CKEDITOR.scriptLoader.load.m ckeditor-rollup-510.js:209
                      CKEDITOR.scriptLoader.load.l ckeditor-rollup-510.js:209
                      CKEDITOR.scriptLoader.load.j.$.onload ckeditor-rollup-510.js:210

There are no PHP errors being generated. This appears to be a problem with the CKEditor that your site is using. You will need to contact either vBulletin or the CKEditor developers to assist you with this error.

If they need any information regarding the PHP configuration, or recommend making any changes, please let us know--we'll be happy to help.

cheers,

Rob D.

Comment

• nextgen
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 5.7.X

Bump.

Comment

• Zachery
                          Former vBulletin Support
                          • Jul 2002

Are you using anything like cloudflare to cache and deliver content to users?

Comment

• nextgen
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 5.7.X

Originally posted by Zachery
                            Are you using anything like cloudflare to cache and deliver content to users?
                            I do not use anything like that.

Comment

• nextgen
                              nextgen commented
                              Editing a comment
                              asdfghjkl
                              Last edited by nextgen; Sun 20 Apr '14, 9:24pm.