• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orenlebbo
    • Nov 2013
    • 4.0.x

Paying for upgrade to version 5

Hi,

I purchased vbulletin5 but using vbulletin4 since version 5 didn't support RTL localization for the first months.

Now it does and I want to upgrade the current forum to version 5.

Can anyone do that for me? Please tell me how much it cost and i'll pay for it, because I don't know how to do it my self and it seems pretty complicated,,,

(Obviously I want to keep all data from current forum)

P.S - The forum is in Hebrew Language and can be seen here: http://forum.xn--4dbcyzi5a.com/

Thanks

Oren
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

They offer a professional installation/upgrade service for 149 USD:

Our technical support team can remotely install the latest version of vBulletin 5 Connect for you, either as a new installation or an upgrade of a previous version of vBulletin. This work only includes the basic software installation, while you’ll have to handle any desired customizations yourself.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

We offer the professional upgrade as TLMD described. Other than that you cannot solicit for paid work on this forum. vBulletin.org has a "Request for Paid Services" forum where you can make such requests. If you choose to use the vBulletin.org forum be aware we do not screen those who will respond to you- be sure to do your own research on someone before paying them and be sure you ready the announcements and sticky threads so you understand the rules and risks of making a paid request.

Comment