Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oeman
    • Mar 2013

User activation lacking CSS.

Hey guys, I just installed 5.0.0 for the first time. Got it all working properly, etc.. all seems to be perfect. Went to make a test user to make sure emails were coming through and they were, received the activation link for my test user. Upon clicking the link the activation page loaded without any CSS content. I did not see PHP throw any errors, upon viewing the source code for the page output, I saw the css.php being linked with some parameters. Tested out the link, and got a blank page (no errors.) Though I messed something up, so now I'm here looking for a solution.

Here's the interesting part, while registering here, same thing happened on vbulletin.com. The activation link I got in my email from this forum here, also failed to load CSS, here was the CSS the vbulltin.com forum linked: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/core/...additional.css as you can see it's blank.

It seems to have something to do with 'css_additional.css'. I saw a reference to it in an old post with the 5.x beta, but no solution there.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

This bug will be fixed in 5.0.1 - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-7633

Comment

• oeman
      • Mar 2013

Glad to hear it a known issue. Do I need anything special to get JIRA access? When I try my login it redirects me to the forums.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

It should start working for you soon. You will need to be logged into the forum to see the tracker.

Comment

• oeman
          • Mar 2013

Thanks Joe, it's working now!

Comment