Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Forum Runner ?

What is Forum Runner ?

Forum Runner is used to access forum with mobile devices. You install an app on your Android or iOS device and you can se posts and threads in a better shape.
    Cu Respect / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

roStyles Design LLC
    CEO & Founder (Design and Support)
    Romanian Translator
    Teascu Dorin
    dorin.teascu@yahoo.com
    https://www.rostyles.com

Comment

Thank you Dorin

Comment

Originally posted by ovidiu View Post
        Thank you Dorin
        Welcome.
        Cu Respect / Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

roStyles Design LLC
        CEO & Founder (Design and Support)
        Romanian Translator
        Teascu Dorin
        dorin.teascu@yahoo.com
        https://www.rostyles.com

Comment

Do we need to buy the Mobile suite in order to use ForumRunner?

Comment

Forum Runner is an alternative to Mobile Suite. It is free to the forum site but not custom to any particular forum. Mobile Suite provides vBulletin site users more robust functionality.

Comment

I have activated forum runner and installed the product. Do I now go to the app store and download the forum runner app? It says it costs $1.99 to install. I thought I read somewhere that licenced vB users can use it for free? I could use some assistance as to how I get this to work...or igf I just need to buy the app and I should be good to go?

Comment

The installation, for the api/etc is free to the forum administrator. The app that lets you browse the appstore/etc is not.

Comment

In ACP I enabled it under Products. In vbulletin.com member area, I activated it and set up the publishing options.

I have gone to ADC>plugins and see that the Forum Runner plugin checkboxes are all check. I do get this warning at the top of this page " Plugins are currently globally disabled via config.php."= Is this warning something I need to worry about?

At this point, what do I need to do to use the app and tell the members of my forum that they can use it as well?

Comment

You would need to change that for your config.php to remove the disable plugins line.

Comment

I fixed the config.php. Now what? I don't know where to go or what to do, or what to look for to even check if it is working?

Comment

Did you enable the plugin?

Comment