bottom: -100px;
    left: 50%;
    text-align: center;
    margin-left: -50%;
    max-width: 1160px;
    width: 100%;
    height: 90px;
    }

.conversation-content-widget .conversation-list .ad-after-first-post-active {
    margin-bottom: 100px;
    }

.ad-after-first-post-active .ad_first-post_inner {
    height: 100%;
    }

.ad-after-first-post-active .b-post__body {
    position: static;
    }
    The code for the ad if it worked thank you. Now I left so of Google Analytics, is that how you would be okay ?.
    Another question; when upgrading to 5.1.7 adsense code will be removed ?. Thank you for your valuable time friend.

Btw, keegmen, the Google analytics script in your forum is not configured correctly. You should not include the <script> </script> tag when you put the analytics code in AdminCP > Options > Google Analytics. There is a note there not to include the tag. Otherwise, the analytics script will not work.
    The code for the ad if it worked thank you. Now I left so of Google Analytics, is that how you would be okay ?.
    Another question; when upgrading to 5.1.7 adsense code will be removed ?. Thank you for your valuable time friend.

Comment

• keegmen
      • Nov 2014
      • 5.1.x

This is the code that gives me Google Analytics for inclusion in the forum; how should I put it?

Comment

• keegmen
        • Nov 2014
        • 5.1.x

Originally posted by TheXboxCloud
        This is a great tutorial. Thank you Glenn.
        Brad Padgett
        Hello friend, I have reviewed your photo and I liked how has the post home, could help me telling me how it is done to place the images of that size on the left side ?. Many thanks for everything!

Comment

• Brad Padgett
          • Jul 2014
          • 5.1.x

Originally posted by keegmen

Brad Padgett
          Hello friend, I have reviewed your photo and I liked how has the post home, could help me telling me how it is done to place the images of that size on the left side ?. Many thanks for everything!
          No problem. It can be easily done but what it requires is an attachment connected to the cms article.

For some reason outbound images won't show a preview. Not sure why.

At first it didn't work for me, but I tried an attachment and it did. Just make sure before you post that it has "public preview" set to yes and it's published. Good luck.
          "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• keegmen
            • Nov 2014
            • 5.1.x

No problem. It can be easily done but what it requires is an attachment connected to the cms article.

For some reason outbound images won't show a preview. Not sure why.

At first it didn't work for me, but I tried an attachment and it did. Just make sure before you post that it has "public preview" set to yes and it's published. Good luck.
            I could help with some screenshot of how to do please. Thank you very much for your kindness. Brad Padgett
            Last edited by keegmen; Mon 20 Apr '15, 12:53pm.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
              Former vBulletin Developer
              • Mar 2011
              • 5.7.X

This is the code that gives me Google Analytics for inclusion in the forum; how should I put it?
              Do not include the <script> </script> tag when you paste it into the Google Analytics settings in AdminCP.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                • Mar 2011
                • 5.7.X

Yes, the code worked. Thank you.

It also was in every post of the forum once I placed it in one area. You did a good job with this.

p.s. I did not use the new form of the code though. The original worked just fine.
                Thanks for confirmation. The old code will not work if you are using responsive ad units which keegmen is using.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• keegmen
                  • Nov 2014
                  • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara
                  Do not include the <script> </script> tag when you paste it into the Google Analytics settings in AdminCP.
                  Thank you very much friend, I eliminated those labels.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 5.1.x

Thanks for confirmation. The old code will not work if you are using responsive ad units which keegmen is using.
                    Since vbulletin has a set column and width layout, I have not needed to use responsive ad designs and since the code already works I'm fine with that. But thanks for telling me, if the issue arises that the ads need to fit the design that i may have in the future (custom) then I will come back to this thread and change it.

Have a good day.

Keegman, send me a pm if your still having trouble. All you really have to do is upload an attachment. When your posting you'll see a list of options on the right, select public preview to yes. If you still have trouble i'll help you through pms.
                    "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 5.7.X

Since vbulletin has a set column and width layout, I have not needed to use responsive ad designs and since the code already works
                      No, it's not working. You have to really use Responsive Ad units nowadays.

Click image for larger version

Name:	responsive-ads.png
Views:	131
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	4319267
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by glennrocksvb; Mon 20 Apr '15, 3:26pm.

Comment

• keegmen
                        • Nov 2014
                        • 5.1.x

I added the code and have had no problem racking the forum, adsense code has to be that adapts automatically.
                        Excuse my English, I'm Spanish.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 5.7.X

I added the code and have had no problem racking the forum, adsense code has to be that adapts automatically.
                          Excuse my English, I'm Spanish.
                          It works in yours because you're using responsive ad units while Brad Padgett is not.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 5.1.x

No, it's not working. You have to really use Responsive Ad units nowadays.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n4319267[/ATTACH]
                            I assume your referring to the portion of the ad that stretches outside the forum lines. I will change my code to the updated code.

I know anything responsive is good to use, I just don't know the difference in adsense. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm assuming "Synchronous" is their new responsive while "asynchronous" is the old unresponsive way. We are actually using Synchronous ads.

I will switch it. Appreciate the help.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 5.7.X

This is the Adsense Responsive Ad Units:

You can use responsive ads to provide a great&nbsp;user experience on your pages. They look good on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. #responsiveads Display ad units are responsive
                              Last edited by glennrocksvb; Thu 23 Apr '15, 6:30pm.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
                                • Jul 2014
                                • 5.1.x

This is the Adsense Responsive Ad Units:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3213689?hl=en
                                Neither of your codes work now. The first one used to work but when I tried the responsive code on my responsive ad it wouldn't work and then I tried the old code and it must have changed because it still showed the ad inside the post.

I checked the code like 10 times. I entered it correct.

Edit: you have me very frustrated right now because your code has changed. I need the original code you had that worked for me before. Please restore.
                                Last edited by Brad Padgett; Thu 23 Apr '15, 8:34pm.

Comment