Is there a way to get a list of members by user group?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flowerfairy
    • Feb 2019
    • 5.3.x

[Resolved] Is there a way to get a list of members by user group?

For example, to list all the admins, either on front-end or back-end (admincp) would be fine.

Would be good if wildcard searches worked in the user list, i.e. if you could enter * (or equivalent) under the user name field and then tick one of the user groups to list all users under that group. Any ideas welcome!
    Last edited by Flowerfairy; Fri 3 May '19, 3:39am.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

In the AdminCP go to Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager. You can choose to see a list of primary users or secondary users for each usergroup. Select the appropriate option on the tools dropdown which defaults to "Edit Usergroup."

You can search by usergroup. Users -> Search for Users. Just leave fields like username empty to search on other fields.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Flowerfairy
      • Feb 2019
      • 5.3.x

Brilliant! That works! I realise what I was doing wrong was on Users --> Search for users, I was ticking the box for the group I wanted instead of using the dropdown, and those are secondary usergroups, that's why I was getting no results when leaving the name blank! Silly me!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...