X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • woodmj
    • Mar 2013

Looking for a stylevar

Hi,
    Would anyone know which stylevar controls the blue line at the top of the selected style "Classic" in the style chooser attached please?
    Attached Files
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

That's actually browser behaviour - it's highlighting the whole box with a blue border, which you'll see if you click into it.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Mar 2011
      • 5.7.X

It's the CSS outline property. You can change its style by adding this custom CSS in css_additional template in AdminCP or CSS Editor in Sitebuilder.
      Code:
      *:focus {
          outline: 1px solid red;
      }
      The above code will make all focusable elements have red outline when focused.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• woodmj
        • Mar 2013

Many thanks for the info.

Just one more if I may? I'm trying to find where you can change the background colour of a post in a list when you've selected it by ticking the top-right box where you can then either go to the moderation of admin inline menus with it. I managed to find the sticky one but not that other one. Currently the highlight color is a light blue I'm guessing that is coming through from the VB5 default style.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

The light blue is the browser's default color for that focus outline. We do not set this value in 5.5.1 and below.

In 5.5.2 (currently available as an Alpha), this can be controlled by the body_link_color style variable in the AdminCP. If you use custom CSS such as that mentioned above, it will overwrite the value of the style variable when the browser renders the page. Both solutions would be acceptable in 5.5.2.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            Former vBulletin Developer
            • Mar 2011
            • 5.7.X

Originally posted by woodmj
            Just one more if I may? I'm trying to find where you can change the background colour of a post in a list when you've selected it by ticking the top-right box where you can then either go to the moderation of admin inline menus with it.
            Add this custom CSS:

Code:
            .b-post.inlinemod_highlight {
                background: red;
            }

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• woodmj
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara

Add this custom CSS:

Code:
              .b-post.inlinemod_highlight {
              background: red;
              }

Thank you Glenn.

Comment