Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug modification article ?

Hello the Team,

I open another post for another problem with the articles.

Following my image problem that no more appears in the search module, when I want to modify an article, here is the error message that appears (whatever the article to modify, this same error message always appears).

I would like to point out that this error was already displayed BEFORE the problem with images that are no longer displayed in the search module. So, I don't think it has anything to do with the problem detailed in the other post.

This error only occurs when I want to create an article from a link (See the 2nd image).

Best Regards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	soucis_modif_article.png
Views:	40
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	4413360

Click image for larger version

Name:	article_lien.png
Views:	33
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	4413361

What version of vBulletin please?
    And also what version of php runs on the server?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Hello Luke,

The version php is : 7.3.4
      The version vBulletin : 5.5.1
      The version mySQL is : 10.2.23-MariaDB
      Server web : Apache
      Type server : Linux

Regards.

Comment

Hello Mark,

I may have another piece of information that could help you solve this problem.

When I enter a url without the character | (AltGr + 6), I can modify the article without any error message. However, as soon as this character is present, the error message reappears.

The problem is that the German site on which I get the urls for the shop models, have all this character |

We hope to provide you with an answer...

Best Regards.

Domi

Comment

Sorry, I've been away unexpectedly. I will have to test to see if I can capture the offending character in the JSON. It will most likely require the developers to create a bug fix.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Hello Luke,

No worries, we can all have our obligations. I have tried to be as precise as possible in describing this error message.

if you need the exact urls, contact me if you want to reproduce the error message at home.

Greetings

Domi

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X