Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • domdom
    • Oct 2018

Hello the team,

I found the solution to display the images correctly in the slick jQuery slider.

Now I would like to know how I can include images of a single message in the vBulletin slider module.

the next JSON request only displays the first image.
    {"author": "Domi", "date":{"from": "90", "type":["vBForum_Gallery"], "include_attach": "1", "sort": "desc", "view":"", "exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

If you have a solution....

Regards.

Domi

Comment

• domdom
      • Oct 2018

Sorry, I was away for a few days.

I found the solution to my problem and it has nothing to do with the css (thanks the pros for your advice!). I'm not giving you the solution, I think you know it, of course!! Come on, I'll help you... maybe there's a conflict somewhere....

The philosophy of vBulletin is as follows: Pay for the license and get by. When I see the number of posts with unanswered questions from users....

byebye vBulletin.

Comment

• domdom
        • Oct 2018

Of course, I'm not asking you for a solution for the JSON request of post 16, there too I had found the solution. Unfortunately, I can't help you, you know more about it than I do...

byebye

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

The problem is, you are trying to use the software in ways it was not designed for. Support cannot assist you with that, because you need custom code and the support team are not coders.

We try to respond to every legitimate support thread, however again I must stress that we cannot assist with requests for custom code. Though we do try to help with custom css where we are able.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• domdom
            • Oct 2018

Hello the team,

I managed to do what I wanted to do to slider him. Just a quick message to say thank you for fixing the problem in the latest version of the search module.

Indeed, if the keyword was part of an html page, the results returned were much too long. it's cool!

Regards.

Domi

Comment