X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikecp421
    • Aug 2005
    • 5.3.x

Widespread deleted thread issue

following my previous problems regarding server side issues, I have since updated the server php and vbulletin to current specifications. The database was backed up and moved to a new physical server then reinstalled and now we have a widespread missing thread issue marked with the following language 'Unapproved, Deleted, Closed: by Guest' this can't be accessed or edited either and it does affect actual threads. Is this related to a bad back up installation or is there something else I can do? Thank you
    lincolnsofdistinction.org
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

To be honest, I don't know what would cause this problem.

When you moved your database, does the new database have the exact same settings as the old one? Same character set, collation, table types, MySQL version? Etc... How did you move your database?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• dachtera
      • Aug 2012
      • 3.8.x

Hello Wayne, - I am working with MIke on this issue. I can confirm this issue is still a problem, and having done some other deep dive searching on your forums, the suggested path is to provide your team with FTP/Admincp access in order to troubleshoot this issue. May we please proceed with this path, as there are years of content within the database, much is missing. However, I have come into the scene only after the initial upgrade from 4.x to 5.

Thank You, - Tim

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

I don't know who Mike is. For technical support via a support ticket, you would need to click the Submit Ticket link below and provide access to your server. Reference this thread in the ticket and say that I asked you to submit it.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment