X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sergio61
    • Nov 2018
    • 4.2.x

Error Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO adminlog

Everywhere in my admincp i am getting this error. My server cpu was getting too busy with mysql. so i decided to do some changes and re import the database. But now I am getting this error.

I have vbulletin 5.4.4 and will try to upgrade.

Error Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO adminlog (`userid`,`dateline`,`script`,`action`,`extrainfo`,`ipaddress`) VALUES('425',1546947013,'prefix.php','','','111.200.111.111') /**adminlog**/;

Kayıt izi:
    ## /var/www/html/forum/core/vb/database.php(1189) Exception Thrown #0 /var/www/html/forum/core/vb/database/mysqli.php(201): vB_Database->halt()
    #1 /var/www/html/forum/core/vb/database.php(542): vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query(true, Object(mysqli))
    #2 /var/www/html/forum/core/vb/db/query/insert.php(115): vB_Database->query_write('Invalid SQL:\r\nI...')
    #3 /var/www/html/forum/core/vb/db/query/insert.php(98): vB_dB_Query_Insert->doInserts()
    #4 /var/www/html/forum/core/vb/db/assertor.php(301): vB_dB_Query_Insert->execSQL()
    #5 /var/www/html/forum/core/includes/adminfunctions.php(3106): vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery('vBForum:adminlo...', Array)
    #6 /var/www/html/forum/core/admincp/prefix.php(43): log_admin_action('')
    #7 /var/www/html/forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(142): require_once('/var/www/html/f...')
    #8 /var/www/html/forum/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/relay.php(33): Api_Interface_Collapsed->relay('admincp/prefix....')
    #9 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(74): vB5_Frontend_Controller_Relay->admincp('prefix.php')
    #10 {main}
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 8 Jan '19, 12:18pm.
  • Sergio61
    • Nov 2018
    • 4.2.x

Updating has no changes. I have still the same error.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Upgrading wouldn't fix an error like this. The only time upgrading will fix a database error is when you try using a new version's files on the database from an older version.

Did you receive an email with the complete error to your technical email address as specified in the /core/includes/config.php file? I only ask because I can copy and paste the query above and it runs fine on vBulletin 5. So there is something else causing the error and the easiest way to tell is with the entire error message.

What version of MySQL are you using?

What is the structure of your adminlog table?
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Sergio61
        • Nov 2018
        • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Upgrading wouldn't fix an error like this. The only time upgrading will fix a database error is when you try using a new version's files on the database from an older version.

Did you receive an email with the complete error to your technical email address as specified in the /core/includes/config.php file? I only ask because I can copy and paste the query above and it runs fine on vBulletin 5. So there is something else causing the error and the easiest way to tell is with the entire error message.

What version of MySQL are you using?

What is the structure of your adminlog table?
        I did a fresh install of my linux server. It was having more issues.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Sergio61

I did a fresh install of my linux server. It was having more issues.
          Then we can't resolve the above issue. All traces of what may have caused it would be removed with a fresh install.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment