Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slowmin
    • Nov 2018
    • 5.3.x

Not having much luck here, I'm looking through files, but can't find what it could be.

Something is resizing at the point of upload to 100 x 100, but can't find what.
    I can't find where the avatar is picking to show the "thumb=1" in threads, if I could do that, then I could remove it so it just loads the full image.

Anyone got any ideas? Because uploading pictures, for them to then resize to 100 x 100 is not a nice look.

Comment

• Slowmin
      • Nov 2018
      • 5.3.x

Sorted.

Incase anyone is wanting to do this, I edited image.php in the core directory, if you find $table = 'customavatar';, then replace the $filedata_thumb to just say $filedata as I have here, it's not elegant, and I think someone can probably do this better! But it's doing what I wanted now.

Code:
          else
          {
              $table = 'customavatar';
              if ($vbulletin->GPC['type'] == 'thumb' OR !empty($vbulletin->GPC['thumb']))
              {
                  //$filedata = 'filedata_thumb';
                  $filedata = 'filedata';
              }
          }

Comment

• TheologyWeb
        • Feb 2017
        • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Slowmin
        Sorted.

Incase anyone is wanting to do this, I edited image.php in the core directory, if you find $table = 'customavatar';, then replace the $filedata_thumb to just say $filedata as I have here, it's not elegant, and I think someone can probably do this better! But it's doing what I wanted now.

Code:
         else
        {
        $table = 'customavatar';
        if ($vbulletin->GPC['type'] == 'thumb' OR !empty($vbulletin->GPC['thumb']))
        {
        //$filedata = 'filedata_thumb';
        $filedata = 'filedata';
        }
        }
        Thank you!!

I have been driving myself nuts trying to figure this out. I too was at the point of just trying to rebuild the thumbnails with a scheduled task every night, and did a search on that and found this thread. Kudos.

Religious Discussion Forum
        theologyweb.com

Comment