Link problem and redirect and sitemap

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I understand what the issue is and there is an open bug report on it. It will be processed properly and handled when we can. It is not our highest priority issue at this time.

• m-d-luffy
    commented on 's reply

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    I can say that most customers wouldn't do what you have done and this is an edge case. It in no way requires the closing of a site as the links will still be indexed. You should review your content if it is being determined to be duplicate content. It isn't the redirects that is doing that.

• m-d-luffy
    commented on 's reply
    I hope to solve this problem so that the rest of the customers benefit and happen to them like what happened with me and cause the closure of their sites

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I can recreate the Site Map issue and have created a legible and tractable Bug Report for it.

Leave a comment:

• m-d-luffy
    commented on 's reply
    I did not ask the program to delete and modify the links.
    As shown in the picture, Word (articles) did not delete it

I asked for articles to be made home
    The program is supposed to convert
    This link:

To this:

The map is not compatible with the option (homepage) .

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    When you told the system that /articles is / (homepage) you changed the URL for the /articles channel. The Homepage will always be /. This is your action. The script just didn't decide to randomly change your URLs. It was following your direction.

• m-d-luffy
    commented on 's reply
    I have not changed anything, neither in the ties nor in anything
    Script is the one who does this when you enable the option (making this page the homepage.) Why does this option tamper with links?
    I mean, I did not modify the links manually
    =========================
    You still lie to me and insist that the imbalance of me avoids solving the problem.
    Try it on your own forum. You will see the problem appear. Do not lie to the client and you have not tried
    Unless you are using a special copy of yourself and the support team.
    =========================
    This really underestimates the client I give you a fee to give me a good program interview and works correctly
    Activate one option that destroys the forum as a whole.
    The most funny technical support tries to avoid fixing these problems by arguing that personal problems and their forums mean the same problems some do not use. This version uses older versions to know the problems of the fifth generation. Even the developed company does not use it in its owned forums

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    But they were modified by you. You changed the URL of their parent channel. Doing so changes the links of all of the channel's children.

The second part would be an issue. However, those links should 301 redirect to the new location so they can still be properly indexed.

• m-d-luffy
    commented on 's reply
    The first problem:
    We have the option of making this page the homepage.
    Links this

Will be redirected to

This will entail that all and link articles will be without (articles) What is the example:

to :

Why were the links modified without any modification by the user?

===================================================
    The second problem:
    Since an option has modified links. The map is supposed to deal with new links and is included within the sitemap.
    But this does not happen The old links are included as shown in the picture:

===================================================

Now engines are dealing with the site as it offers duplicate content
    The reason is that new links are not included in the sitemap

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    There is no developer or QA support on the weekends. There hasn't been developer support on weekends for the life of the product.

I find the issue to be poorly written. That you don't provide any links to the issue at hand also causes problems. The URL of the content shouldn't matter as long as it displays properly. That is why you have an XML Sitemap so you can change your URL schema if you need to do so.

In your issues you need to include steps to recreate the issue so we can understand what you're discussing. This will help overcome the language barrier that impacts your bug reports. A list of steps to recreate would be:

1) Click on <link>
    2) Change this value to <newvalue>
    3) Next Step.
    4) Next Step.

• m-d-luffy
    commented on 's reply
    The development team has not responded yet. No one cares or the script is not used by anyone else.

• Mark.B
    replied
    Thank you, the developers will investigate.

Leave a comment:

• m-d-luffy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• m-d-luffy
    replied
    The problem was raised in the old system Tracker
    And it was rejected by you and the creative support team, the benefits of submission again will be rejected, 10 years could not solve a problem like this, this proves that the development team is the cause of all the problems in the script cares about the side problems and personal problems of some customers and when there A general problem is ignored.

The sad thing is that one programmer can read 10 scripts in five years.
    Team like a team vbulletin can not solve a problem like this

Leave a comment: