X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amonline
    • Feb 2011
    • 4.1.x

New Bugs in 5.4.5

Instead of creating trackers, I wanted to list these here first, to see if others are experiencing the following. I did not see these listed in the forum. I apologize if they are already here. For support, if there are trackers already created, please provide links for monitoring and voting. Thank you.

1. Unapproved posts or posts for moderation are not triggering the notifications badge. (red notification)
    2. [...removed, confirm working...]
    3. Unapproved posts in forums that are approved do not also approve any attached image. The image is left unapproved, and in the moderation tab, with no badge notification.

That’s it for the moment. I will add more below if found. Please comment if you can confirm.

Alan
    Last edited by amonline; Sun 25 Nov '18, 10:40am.
  • Carrfixr
    • May 2017
    • 5.5.x

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

1) Moderated posts/attachments have never triggered notifications. I believe there is an improvement request for this in the system.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• amonline
        • Feb 2011
        • 4.1.x

Please disregard #2.

#3 is still valid, and needs to be repaired. If you create a bug, please post the link.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        1) Moderated posts/attachments have never triggered notifications. I believe there is an improvement request for this in the system.
        There was a badge notification for moderation notices many versions ago. If the link provided above is not it, please post a link to the one you’re referencing.

Thanks!

Comment