X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig
    • Jan 2008
    • 6.X

[Resolved] Missing URLs on NAVBAR 5.4.3 and 5.4.5

I noticed I had missing URLs on my navbar on v5.4.3. I can see them when in the editor, but not on the user gui.

I did verify they are set to show for all users for both the upper and lower navbar.

Click image for larger version  Name:	gui.PNG Views:	1 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	4402889Click image for larger version  Name:	editor.PNG Views:	1 Size:	11.4 KB ID:	4402890

I upgraded to 5.4.5 and still present the same issue.
    Last edited by Craig; Thu 22 Nov '18, 1:33am.
    adktramping ~ my happy place.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

The subnavbar entries are specific to their parent tab.

If you want the same ones under every tab you need to add them under every tab.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Craig
      • Jan 2008
      • 6.X

Originally posted by Mark.B
      The subnavbar entries are specific to their parent tab.

If you want the same ones under every tab you need to add them under every tab.
      I wasn't clear.

The sub navbar items "RPL Graduates", "PSAP Designations", and "CPE Graduates" are not visible under the Our Members tab when in user mode, and they should. They are visible in editor mode, but not user mode.

"Whoever said practice makes perfect was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect because we're not machines." ~ Sam Gardner.

Comment

• Craig
        • Jan 2008
        • 6.X

I see what I did, or what happened.

I had added the membership page to the top navbar and renamed it Our Members, then added the 3 links to the sub-navbar. I did that a few years ago, and it worked fine, until recently.

I have since removed the extra membership link and moved the affected links to a separate sub-navbar.

All is well.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Change the URLs of your sub-navigation pages to be memberlist/theirURL. Does that resolve the problem?
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment