Google ad does not work within the subject

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    HTML is a large security risk. We recommend that it is never used on user content. They would be able to insert any code into their posts, not just ads. They could insert code that mines bitcoin on your site. They can insert code to obtain the other user's credentials. They could rewrite the layout of your site.

The software isn't designed for profit sharing. You would need someone to create custom code if you want a secure method of doing this.

Leave a comment:

• m-d-luffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    You need to give them HTML permissions to post ads. This is done under Channel Management -> Channel Permissions. This should be considered a security risk though.
    What is his security risk
    What are the alternatives for implementing the idea of profit sharing?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You need to give them HTML permissions to post ads. This is done under Channel Management -> Channel Permissions. This should be considered a security risk though.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not sure it's within Google Adsense policy to use their code in that manner. I'm not an expert on that subject but I seem to recall they have fairly stringent criteria as to how their ads are to be displayed. I'm sure someone else knows more about that than I do.

• m-d-luffy
    replied
    Originally posted by In Omnibus
    So far as I know asynchronous javascript has to be in its own container. Even if there were a way to do this, such as an iframe, it would be a bad idea to give all users the ability to post HTML / JS. Anyone with a minimal knowledge of coding could cause your site major problems.
    The reason for my need for this idea
    Google Adsense is sharing revenue by Google Adsense
    So that members have a payer for members of the site

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    So far as I know asynchronous javascript has to be in its own container. Even if there were a way to do this, such as an iframe, it would be a bad idea to give all users the ability to post HTML / JS. Anyone with a minimal knowledge of coding could cause your site major problems.

Leave a comment:

• m-d-luffy
    started a topic Google ad does not work within the subject

Google ad does not work within the subject

Google ads do not work while included within the post :

Click image for larger version  Name:	323424242.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	4402886

Is there a solution to the problem
    So that I can make members use their ads to write articles and articles