how to enable button new topic for all member?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voyger
    replied
    Originally posted by MR-Brian

Can you please tell us how you resolved this error? I have the same error, certain registered users cannot see the "+ New Topic" button. Thank you!
    if this can help look here post #2 by mark
    hi good people got few question how to enable Today's Topics? got problem with colour bar did install the colour bar as recommended don't show anyone can gives a tip on how to solve thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mr B
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke

Please open a new topic for your issue. That way it can be handled properly. Even if the symptom is the same (a button doesn't appear for some users), that doesn't mean it is the same issue.
    Sorry for that, i discovered this new issue today. Will dig in to it deeper tomorrow morning and will update the other thread with info.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr B

Do you have version 5.4.5 installed and users with special characters in their usernames?
    Please open a new topic for your issue. That way it can be handled properly. Even if the symptom is the same (a button doesn't appear for some users), that doesn't mean it is the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• MR-Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr B

Do you have version 5.4.5 installed and users with special characters in their usernames?
    No, the current build is 5.3.4. The user that is having issues does not have any special characters in the username (all lowercase letters).

Leave a comment:

• Mr B
    replied
    Originally posted by MR-Brian

Can you please tell us how you resolved this error? I have the same error, certain registered users cannot see the "+ New Topic" button. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• MR-Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by voyger
    thanks anyway sorted myself found the answer on one of my old post answer by wayne

Leave a comment:

• voyger
    replied
    thanks anyway sorted myself found the answer on one of my old post answer by wayne

Leave a comment:

• voyger
    replied
    anyone can help with this problem?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• voyger
    started a topic how to enable button new topic for all member?

how to enable button new topic for all member?

how to enable button new topic for all member

my member complain they can't see button new topic
    can you gives a tip were can I enable this option pleas

thanks