• Show
Clear All

• BulliM
    replied
    Resolved after upgrade to 5.4.5.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    I've reported issue there: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-18918

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please create a bug report so we can have the developers look into the issue.

Leave a comment:

• delicjous
    replied
    I could also recreate this on my forum.

HTML Code:
       x @ footer-rollup-544rc1.js:320  
    setTimeout (async)      
    t @ footer-rollup-544rc1.js:320  
    a.fn.ajaxSubmit @ footer-rollup-544rc1.js:320  
    (anonymous) @ footer-rollup-544rc1.js:320  
    dispatch @ jquery.js:4435  
    r.handle @ jquery.js:4121
    Code:
    n.Event = function(a, b) {
            return this instanceof n.Event ? (a && a.type ? (this.originalEvent = a,
            this.type = a.type,
            this.isDefaultPrevented = a.defaultPrevented || void 0 === a.defaultPrevented && a.returnValue === !1 ? Z : $) : this.type = a,
            b && n.extend(this, b),
            this.timeStamp = a && a.timeStamp || n.now(),
            void (this[n.expando] = !0)) : new n.Event(a,b)
        }
    This is what chrome show as the error code-region.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    What are the Locale values that you have set in the AdminCP for your language? The date picker should inherit these values.
    German: d-m-Y H:i
    English: default

Data picker works as you say. English: 11-07... German 07-11..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The time is saved as a UNIX timestamp so the format of the time and date should only be applied afterward. As far as I am aware, we don't use the values specified in the php.ini and those wouldn't apply to Javascript anyway. What are the Locale values that you have set in the AdminCP for your language? The date picker should inherit these values.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Shure it is. In Germany we use an other format. I use normally %d.%m.%Y. But that error also results within english language format.

My php.ini says:

; Default timestamp format.
    ibase.timestampformat = "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S"

; Default date format.
    ibase.dateformat = "%Y-%m-%d"

; Default time format.
    ibase.timeformat = "%H:%M:%S"
    But I think, you're right, because in first screenshot, you see date format is 11-7-2018 12:00 and cannot be set. So I set timeout in database for that node and when I now edit this post, date format displays 07-11-2018 12:00 PM. Maybe that english format will not well translated to timestamp by any script function?

EDIT: I now try to set 11-11-2018 12:00 PM by editing post but this also not work properly.
    Last edited by BulliM; Mon 5 Nov '18, 6:12am.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    There is enough in the screenshots to see that it is a 500 error. That's a server issue. Are polls the only JS that you're getting errors from? Does your server require a different time format? If it's based outside the U.S. it probably uses something other than the default h:i A 12 hour format. You would need to ask your hosting provider but it might require H:i 24 hour time format or d-m-y date format. I can't think of anything else that might be causing that specific issue.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Wayne Luke if you need access to my forums, just say it. You can test it by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• voyger
    replied
    understand can you remove my post
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke

But when does the error occur? When you select the timeout, when you submit the post?
    About a second after I submitted the post I get this message. When timeout ist set, no post will created. Normal post with poll will be created without any error.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by voyger
    sorry to post on somebody else thread just was curios of this poll post so I test on my forum to set test poll
    click on
    timeout on polls

get this how can I fix this
    Error

Error information: " 0 parsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected token M in JSON at position 0"

It is always best to start your own topic with the complete error, steps to recreate and any other pertinent information.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by BulliM
    Every time, when I try to set timeout on polls. Poll works without timeout. Happens since I've updated to 5.4.4. I also upgraded PHP from 7.0 to 7.2 a month ago. Maybe this is related to.
    But when does the error occur? When you select the timeout, when you submit the post? When you view the post?

Details like a complete set of instructions to recreate the issue will help us solve the issue. As of now, I cannot recreate this on this site or on my local test site. My local test site is using PHP 7.2.

Leave a comment:

• voyger
    replied
    sorry to post on somebody else thread just was curios of this poll post so I test on my forum to set test poll
    click on
    timeout on polls

get this how can I fix this
    Error

Error information: " 0 parsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected token M in JSON at position 0"

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Every time, when I try to set timeout on polls. Poll works without timeout. Happens since I've updated to 5.4.4. I also upgraded PHP from 7.0 to 7.2 a month ago. Maybe this is related to.

Leave a comment: