Cannot set poll timeout

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Does this happen every time or occasionally?

I can't see the issue with any information provided. We'll need complete access to the server along with a complete list of steps to recreate this. If this occurs with only one user, we will need that username and password to recreate the issue and understand what is causing it.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    I send you a private message Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It wouldn't be a file. The "Invalid Server Response" comes from an API request via JSON. It could be listed as "loadheaderdata", "autosave", or some other response. Though, those two are the only ones I get while trying to create a poll.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Wayne Luke: I dont know exactly what you mean. I use Chrome now. But I get no JSON response on sending poll. What file name should that be?
    Last edited by BulliM; Thu 1 Nov '18, 10:36am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Your screen shots in post #3 show a different error than the one in post #1.

I need the JSON response from post #1 to understand what your issue is. This will always be the response for the last request to the server. In Google Chrome, this will be the last entry on the Network Tab. Should be in Firefox as well but you're showing me screenshots for a completely different request.

Please copy and paste the complete JSON response when you get the "Invalid Server Response". Your edited screenshots do not provide any information that will help us solve your issue.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    replied
    Thank you Wayne Luke

Here are some screenshots. I am using Firefox browser.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: network.png Ansichten: 1 Größe: 280,7 KB ID: 4401740Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: response.png Ansichten: 1 Größe: 311,4 KB ID: 4401741
    Last edited by BulliM; Thu 1 Nov '18, 8:55am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If you use Google Chrome and open the developer tools, what is the response you get back? You can see this by reloading the page and selecting the Network tab in the Developer Tools. Trigger the error and then click on the last server request and then the new Response tab.

Leave a comment:

• BulliM
    started a topic [Resolved] Cannot set poll timeout

Cannot set poll timeout

On creating polls I cannot set poll timeouts, because it results an invalid server response.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: timeout.png Ansichten: 1 Größe: 23,7 KB ID: 4401691
    Last edited by BulliM; Tue 13 Nov '18, 5:42pm.