X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • holymannn
    • Oct 2018
    • 5.3.x

Change Post Onwer and Modify date of post

Hi, Is there a way to change post owner and modify date of post?

I accidentally deleted some posts in my live forum. But i have the deleted post in my test forum. I can copy the posts over, but i need to change the post owner and modify the date of the post. How can i do that? Thanks
    Hosting: HostGator dedicated server
    cloudflare enabled
    PHP: 7.4
    MySQL: 5.7
    Vb5: 5.6.3
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

There is no supported way of doing this unfortunately. And considering how VB5 does posts compared to VB3 or VB4 I wouldn't feel comfortable even giving unsupported manual database instructions because I don't know what problems it might introduce to edit the database manually.

As an Admin you can change any user's password, login as them, and remake the posts, but the date will still be off.

Comment

• holymannn
      • Oct 2018
      • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Joe D.
      There is no supported way of doing this unfortunately. And considering how VB5 does posts compared to VB3 or VB4 I wouldn't feel comfortable even giving unsupported manual database instructions because I don't know what problems it might introduce to edit the database manually.

As an Admin you can change any user's password, login as them, and remake the posts, but the date will still be off.
      ok. thanks
      Hosting: HostGator dedicated server
      cloudflare enabled
      PHP: 7.4
      MySQL: 5.7
      Vb5: 5.6.3

Comment