• Show
Clear All
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by MrsTiggywinkle

Thanks Mark.

On my android I choose desktop site and hold the phone landscape, makes it a bit easier to view but not perfect.
    I just struggle doing fiddly stuff on phones!
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Carrfixr
      • May 2017
      • 5.5.x

Originally posted by MrsTiggywinkle

We had so much trouble with the photo icon way of posting photos to begin with, because of all the problems, we turned off the option.

Yesterday we decided to give it another go assuring members all the issues were sorted
      I didn't know that there was a switch to turn off that camera button. Where is it located? For posting pictures the camera icon is the most user friendly way to do it. Using the other two options push the text around if the curser is not in the right place. I’m close to removing both of those other options with CSS because of that. Hopefully this other issue that you found can be easily and quickly corrected. I guess a work around is to find the attachment in the media album then save it to the computer.

BTW I just voted for that fixFWIW
      Last edited by Carrfixr; Sun 14 Oct '18, 6:26am.

Comment

• Mrs.T
        • Nov 2007
        • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Carrfixr

I didn't know that there was a switch to turn off that camera button. Where is it located? For posting pictures the camera icon is the most user friendly way to do it. Using the other two options push the text around if the curser is not in the right place. I’m close to removing both of those other options with CSS because of that. Hopefully this other issue that you found can be easily and quickly corrected. I guess a work around is to find the attachment in the media album then save it to the computer.
        It's controlled by usergroup 'can use photo gallery'

Another work around would be to create a new album and put photos you want to use from the 'posted photos' album into it. Easy for us but hard to explain to members and they just forget.

Comment

• Carrfixr
          Carrfixr commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok thanks, so that will just turn that off but leave the other unfriendly photo posting options on?

• Mrs.T
          Mrs.T commented
          Editing a comment
          What other options are there? I thought it was camera icon or add as an attachment. What's the other?

Edit - just realised it's from the editor option, I never use that.
      • Carrfixr
        • May 2017
        • 5.5.x

Click image for larger version  Name:	7FB8B4AE-CB87-42FC-8C99-BFC42F393BBE.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	4400423

These two
        Which push the text around when members use them

Comment