X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

This link works - https://thepreservescottsdale.net/vb...-of-a-director

Are you seeing something different because that is the only thing that I can see as a the route string. Can't view it on your site because it doesn't appear to be live.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• StephenKay
      • Apr 2003

I finally got it to work by trial and error. This seems to be the correct syntax (for my site):

Code:
      RewriteBase /vb/

RewriteRule ^news-and-articles/news/222-video-sept-7th-open-meeting-on-removal-of-a-director forum/the-preserve-community/hoa-business/223-video-recording-of-sept-7th-2018-open-meeting [R=301,L]
      Not using the leading slashes, and using the carat symbol. Also, I figured out that I needed to clear my browser cache with each new try because it was caching the .htaccess— - what a pain. Anyway, thanks for your help!
      Last edited by StephenKay; Fri 21 Sep '18, 11:05pm.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenKay
        I finally got it to work by trial and error. This seems to be the correct syntax (for my site):

Code:
        RewriteBase /vb/

RewriteRule ^news-and-articles/news/222-video-sept-7th-open-meeting-on-removal-of-a-director forum/the-preserve-community/hoa-business/223-video-recording-of-sept-7th-2018-open-meeting [R=301,L]
        Not using the leading slashes, and using the carat symbol. Also, I figured out that I needed to clear my browser cache with each new try because it was caching the .htaccess— - what a pain. Anyway, thanks for your help!
        Thanks, it also works for me.

Comment