• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adkaush
    • Nov 2016
    • 4.2.x

Out-of-Date Custom Templates Found!

Good day,

Whenever I update my vBulletin version, after all is done, shows the news in the admin area. The first one is always: Out-of-Date Custom Templates Found.

So I click the link "Click here to view these templates!"

I'm using STTheme as the default template. Here's what it looks like:

I click "View Highlighted Changes" on the first one. It shows me the coding of the page with what is merged (yellow color) and what could not be merged (red color). This is what I see:

Just those three background css listings are causing the problem. Should I edit and change that thing to something else? Sorry, I'm not too good with coding and stuff but just wish to know why that little bit is not merging properly as it should?

Would appreciate your help a lot! Thanks!
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Merging won't always work.

You'll need to make a copy of your customised template, revert the template, and then re-apply your custom changes.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

You might also inquire if the theme creator has an updated version for a newer version of VB 5.x.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Mar 2011
        • 5.7.X

For the conflict in css_b_icon.css template, the theme developer should have added the custom css in css_additional.css template and not in css_b_icon.css template to avoid the conflict. You can revert and move the custom CSS to css_additional to avoid future conflicts

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...