X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank Davis
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.3.x

Hamburger Menu Suddenly ONLY on Chrome

Suddenly the 3 little lined hamburger menu has replaced the normal menu but only in Chrome. Any ideas? And I have no idea where this setting is either? The regular menu shows while page is loading but then reverts once loaded.
  • In Omnibus
    • Apr 2010

I can replicate this issue with Chrome on a default installation so it must be an issue with the Chrome browser.

Comment

• Frank Davis
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.3.x

Originally posted by In Omnibus
      I can replicate this issue with Chrome on a default installation so it must be an issue with the Chrome browser.
      You were correct. Thank you

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

What is the resolution of your browser? A width of less than 768 pixels should trigger a collapse of the menu into the "Hamburger" menu regardless of Browser.

I am using Chrome 68 at 1920 X 1080 and do not see the collapsed menu. If I reduce the browser window size, it switches into Responsive Mode and the menu collapses into the "Hamburger" menu as it should.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Frank Davis
          • Sep 2012
          • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          What is the resolution of your browser? A width of less than 768 pixels should trigger a collapse of the menu into the "Hamburger" menu regardless of Browser.

I am using Chrome 68 at 1920 X 1080 and do not see the collapsed menu. If I reduce the browser window size, it switches into Responsive Mode and the menu collapses into the "Hamburger" menu as it should.
          I think it had something to do with being logged into google on my phone being logged into my site and also logged in to google and my site on my desk top. I deleted all my cookies, logged out of my phone and it went back to normal, but i had never had that happen before.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...