• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackhorse
    • Jul 2018
    • 5.3.x

Home page is not working with error message

Hello Sir,

Today, anytime i open homepage it gives this message " That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message". All other pages are working well.

before this message, i needed many time to edit a new home page by site builder because every many hours it crashes, and give a blank page but This time it gives this message and not allowing me to correct, or edit or rewrite. message shown on the screenshot:
    1. vBulletin Version 5.4.2
    2. PHP Version 5.6 upgraded to PHP 7.2 - it might happen after upgrade? not sure
    3. MySQL Version 5.7
    4. Any Addons installed - i installed a Quick advanced comment editor and removed it again as there were problem with reply, all members were unable to reply or write topics. Now some can and some still have the problem
    5. Does the issue occur in a default style?, yes it happens with the default style
    6. Does the issue occur using the English language provided?- yes
    7. Error message on the screen' - " That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message".
    8. Browser and Browser version used - All browsers types, either laptop or cell phones.
    9. Did you clear the browser cache and did the error continue? - yes i did
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What changes did you make to the home page?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Mar 2011
      • 5.7.X

Enable debug mode in the 2 config files to see the exact error message.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment