• Jan 2012
    • 5.3.x

Database Error Ignore List

I received the following database error:
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 5.4.2:

Invalid SQL:
    UPDATE userlist SET `type`='ignore',`friend`='denied' 
    WHERE (`userid` = 4517 AND `relationid` = 4102) 
    /**userlist**/;

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '4517-4102-ignore' for key 'PRIMARY'
                Error Number  : 1062
    The user let me know that it wasn't possible to add a member to her ignore list. Currently she already has one member on her list, but adding a new member isn't possible. If I try to add both members on my account to my ignore list, everything works as it should.

I asked her to remove the member already on her list and add the new member and this works. When she tries to add the removed member, it gives another database error.

What can I do to fix this for her?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What is the new error that she gets?

What is the output of this query:
    Code:
    show create table `userlist`;
    ?

And this one:
    Code:
    select * from userlist where userid=4517;
    ?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fleiding
      • Jan 2012
      • 5.3.x

The message she gets is:
      Code:
      There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
      Output first query:
      Code:
      CREATE TABLE `userlist` ( `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `relationid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `type` enum('buddy','ignore','follow') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'buddy', `friend` enum('yes','no','pending','denied') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'no', PRIMARY KEY (`userid`,`relationid`,`type`), KEY `relationid` (`relationid`,`type`,`friend`), KEY `userid` (`userid`,`type`,`friend`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1
      Output second query:

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        • Aug 2000

Did you get an email for the database error she received? it would be sent to the address listed as the Technical Contact in the /core/includes/config.php file.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fleiding
          • Jan 2012
          • 5.3.x

Yes, this one:
          Code:
          Database error in vBulletin 5.4.2:

Invalid SQL:
          UPDATE userlist SET `type`='ignore',`friend`='denied'
          WHERE (`userid` = 4517 AND `relationid` = 4102)
          /**userlist**/;

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '4517-4102-ignore' for key 'PRIMARY'
                      Error Number  : 1062
                      Request Date  : Thursday, July 19th 2018 @ 07:23:53 PM
                      Error Date    : Thursday, July 19th 2018 @ 07:23:53 PM
                      Script        : https://www.xxx.nl/forum/profile/saveAccountSettings?userid=4517
                      Referrer      : https://www.xxx.nl/forum/settings/account
                      IP Address    : xxx
                      Username      : xxx
                      Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi
                      MySQL Version :

Stack Trace:
          #0 vB_Database->getErrorData() called in [path]/vb/database.php on line 1188
          #1 vB_Database->halt() called in [path]/vb/database/mysqli.php on line 201
          #2 vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query() called in [path]/vb/database.php on line 542
          #3 vB_Database->query_write() called in [path]/vb/db/query/update.php on line 116
          #4 vB_dB_Query_Update->doUpdates() called in [path]/vb/db/query/update.php on line 101
          #5 vB_dB_Query_Update->execSQL() called in [path]/vb/db/assertor.php on line 304
          #6 vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery() called in [path]/vb/api/user.php on line 6224
          #7 vB_Api_User->updateIgnorelist() called in [path]/vb/api/user.php on line 2399
          #8 vB_Api_User->save() called in [path]/vb/api/wrapper.php on line 199
          #9 vB_Api_Wrapper->__call() called in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php on line 101
          #10 Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi() called in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/forum/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/profile.php on line 760
          #11 vB5_Frontend_Controller_Profile->actionSaveAccountSettings() called in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/forum/index.php on line 74

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            • Aug 2000

Hmmm.. Don't see that record in the results you sent for the second query above. I guess it isn't the complete result set. She already has the user ignored. She won't be able to ignore him again.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...