X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dz_khelifa
    • Dec 2016
    • 6.0.X

Upgrade vb 3.8.x to vb 5.2.x

There is considerable ambiguity in the process of upgrading from old version to new version
    Many have complained about the emergence of many mistakes about the upgrade
    The difference in the tables and the structure in which the work was done is in both versions

I hope to find a solution to allow the proper promotion of the old forums because something important and necessary to continue this script
    Especially since most modern scripts started to work on php 7 ++

Websites are becoming risk-free to upgrade to the latest version or change the overall script
    Waiting for your new support to the quick transition to the latest version

Q: Do they offer script upgrade services for the latest version?

good by
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You can purchase a professional upgrade from the main site. We will upgrade your site. However, there is no such thing as a "Risk-Free" upgrade. We don't know the state of your database or the modifications that you have made over the years. Due to this, we won't ever guarantee a "Risk-Free" upgrade.

We would perform an upgrade to 5.4.X. We will not perform an upgrade to 5.2.X. The older version is no longer supported.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• dz_khelifa
      • Dec 2016
      • 6.0.X

Thanks for the wonderful response
      The database is very sound and has not been modified and the site has been experiencing stability for years
      The Arabic language problem was solved in the upgrade to the fifth version

I own a license so version 5.4.x
      I will pay the promotion rights and I will be ready to prepare the server for the requirements of version 5

Comment