X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tariq M. Waheed
    • Mar 2012
    • 5.0.X

Forums deleting posts

I deleted one post from my profile page and somehow post was deleted from the forms only my post was deleted some post I was able to undelete and get them back but other post that's not counting for how do I retrieve them?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

If you don't know the location of the post to undelete them, then you will need to use the Moderater's Log in the AdminCP. It is under Statistics and Logs.

Look for the entries deleted and click on the link after title. If they are still in the database, you should be taken to the post. Note, that replies and comments cannot have titles so it will say "Untitled" for them.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Tariq M. Waheed
      • Mar 2012
      • 5.0.X

Okay thanks very much Wayne.

Comment

• Tariq M. Waheed
        • Mar 2012
        • 5.0.X

I have undeleted post that was deleted my number for the posts are correct. But most of my post still have not shown up that I undelete it I need help with this issue to retrieve my post.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

There isn't anything special about undeleting posts that would prevent them from appearing. The user profile isn't designed to manage posts. What shows there isn't a copy of content elsewhere. It is just a view of the content.

Only thing I can suggest without more information about what actually happened is to delete your cache... Maintenance -> Clear System Cache.

Note that anything marked as "Permanently Delete" cannot be retrieved.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...