vBulletin 5 - How to delete Blog Channels?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adkaush
    • Nov 2016
    • 4.2.x

vBulletin 5 - How to delete Blog Channels?

Hello,

So far I have been using just the forums but recently I thought of the addition of Blogs. While testing out the functionality, I created a couple of test Blog Channels. But now, there is no way of deleting them. I have checked in the Control Panel > Channel Management > Channel Manager. There's no mention of those channels that I created on the Blog page.

Is there some special way of deleting those channels? Please help me understand. I have been searching over this since last 3 days and not getting anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • adkaush
    • Nov 2016
    • 4.2.x

Arghh good lord!

I have been searching since last 3 days. And I just created this thread after giving up. And now I found the general settings link on the blog channel.
    Please delete this thread, I feel like I'm getting dumb again :/

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Two ways for an Admin to delete a blog...

1) Click "Channels" in Site Builder and click the Blog tab on the left. Click the trash can to delete the blog in question.

2) You can also delete them in the AdminCP under Channel Management -> Channel Manager. Scroll to the Blog in question and choose Delete Channel from the action dropdown.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment