Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

I can't recreate the issue. Without seeing it on your site, I don't know what the issue is.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• webgeek247
      • Mar 2006
      • 5.7.X

Originally posted by webgeek247

Yes, I selected all of them.
      Ok, turns ok selecting the box in the header which checks all boxes does not work. But if I click the box to uncheck all boxes and select them manually then the users are pruned then. A bit difficult to do that manually for 1500 plus users who have no posts.

What could be causing the check all boxes not to work? Can you please test it your end?

Thanks,
      Chris
      Web Hosting Forum | Fastest Hosting | Backup Storage

Comment