disable email notification sent to administrator when new post/topic is created

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannycsz
    • Sep 2010

disable email notification sent to administrator when new post/topic is created

Hi,

i am unable to locate the option to disable email notification sent to administrator when new post/topic is posted, however i can locate the moderator permissions to disable.

i have tried the search help but unable to locate it. on of the link returns invalid node specific.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You would disable it under Channel Management -> Moderator Permissions. Even for administrators.

If those boxes are already set to no then you are most likely subscribing/following a forum. You can unsubscribe by visiting the forum and clicking the Subscribed button. You can also turn off emails while remaining subscribed on the notifications tab of your Settings page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• dannycsz
      • Sep 2010

Thank you.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      You would disable it under Channel Management -> Moderator Permissions. Even for administrators.

If those boxes are already set to no then you are most likely subscribing/following a forum. You can unsubscribe by visiting the forum and clicking the Subscribed button. You can also turn off emails while remaining subscribed on the notifications tab of your Settings page.

Comment