X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • germaninfl
    • Apr 2018
    • 5.3.x

Latest Activity

I'm having a problem with the "latest activity" stream.
    I have no filters set but it only shows my certain activity. I can't figure out a pattern.
    Right now it shows one new post from today only but there have been many more post made which are not showing in the activity.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Without knowing the exact settings of that specific feed, there is no way of telling. The feeds are unique to each individual and their user permissions.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• germaninfl
      • Apr 2018
      • 5.3.x

What I'd like is when I visit my Forum Home Page and click on "last Activity" I want to see all activity for the entire Forum just as it was in VB4 where activity.php would produce all activity on the board chronologically.
      What do I have to do ?

Comment

• germaninfl
        • Apr 2018
        • 5.3.x

to answer my own Question, I guess there in no activity stream that simply shows all activity in one list as I'm used to from VB4.
        A search on this forum found the search string as an alternative.

Code:
        search?searchJSON={"date":{"from":"90"},"type":["vBForum_Gallery","vBForum_Link","vBForum_Photo","vBForum_Poll","vBForum_Event","vBForum_Text","vBForum_Video"],"channel":{"param":"channelid"},"sort":{"created":"desc"},"view":"","exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          • Aug 2000

There is an Activity Atream as part of the Forums Module on the default front page. It is a tab. It is hidden behind the forum list based on community feedback. Each forum also has its own Activity Stream, also on a tab when you visit the forum. You can see these by navigating on this forum and selecting the tabs. You can make these the default tab by clicking Edit Page and edit the module's options in Site Builder.

The string above is just a search string that shows a generic search for the last 90 days.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• germaninfl
            • Apr 2018
            • 5.3.x

Yes, the tab activity stream is what I was talking about when I said it was not working for me as it is not showing all activity.
            It doesn't seem to show any replies to older threads, maybe it's because they are too old or maybe because they existed in VB4 before the upgrade. That might be my issue

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              • Aug 2000

The default setting for the Latest Activity is 30 days. You can adjust this by editing the module settings in Site Builder.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment