Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin: See the whole board as a "Registered User"

Hey there,

I was wondering, is there a possibility (as an administrator) to see the board / forums through the eyes of a "normal" user without creating a new profile and logging in with that?
    Now and then I'd like to check how certain things look for regular users (as a admin I of course see certain stuff others do not).

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by OPrescott View Post
    Hey there,

I was wondering, is there a possibility (as an administrator) to see the board / forums through the eyes of a "normal" user without creating a new profile and logging in with that?
    Now and then I'd like to check how certain things look for regular users (as a admin I of course see certain stuff others do not).

Thanks in advance!
    There is currently no such functionality - the only option for testing permissions is to create a test account using the same permissions, and log in with that.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Tue 6th Mar '18, 3:14pm.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Alright. Thank you!

Comment

That functionality has been requested on my vb mods site. I have found a solution but haven't finished it yet.

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/questions...to-any-account

AutoLinker-vB5+vBCloud | Topic Starter Ribbon | Blur Replies for Guests | NavMenu Dropdown-vB5+vBCloud | TimedSticky | Events Module | Moderator List | Drag/Drop Upload

Comment

Working...
        X