X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmquist
    • Jan 2006
    • 5.7.X

[Bug / Issue] Calendar is showing wrong day for a date

I have seen some posts about a behaviour where vBulletin event is showing the wrong date. I am having some kind of the same issue and can track that it seems to be related to who is logged in.

Here is what I do:
    - Logged in as registered user and creating an event the calender is showing the correct number of todays date but a weekday three days later (March 5 is a monday).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-05_15-13-24.png
Views:	178
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	4387459

- Logged in as Admin doing exactly the same thing as above gets it right.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-05_15-15-18.png
Views:	142
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	4387460
    I guees thats rule out it being a server issue. Making it a vBulletin issue as speculated on in one post here.

- On the registered user when changing month to a later date it still keeps the three day error.

What settings is there in vBulletin I can check to see if I have some settings wrong? Or what information can I contribute with to try to pinpoint the error?
  • pmquist
    • Jan 2006
    • 5.7.X

Update on this one:
    The user that got it right had the setting for "Week starts with a" set to "monday" and the user that got it wrong had the setting set to "Sunday". When I changed the setting so they where the same it worked fine.
    Is there a way for me to make a default setting for what day should be the first in the week? I mean when users register?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

You should update your JIRA on this issue with this information.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• zweeper
        • Jan 2005
        • 6.0.X

confirmed! Thanks pmquist, i have the same issue and your solution worked for me!

Comment