Member added a topic without a title

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't have a complete list of unprintable UTF-8 characters. We block several of them under Settings -> Options -> Censorship Options -> Blank Character Stripper. They are listed as their character codes there.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.T
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Edits of the title aren't stored. Only the text edits are stored. So we wouldn't be able to see what it was before.
    Ok I'll create a new member and see if I can replicate anything. Do you know which characters don't output? Although chances are it was a one off and won't happen again

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Edits of the title aren't stored. Only the text edits are stored. So we wouldn't be able to see what it was before.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.T
    replied
    I could send you a link which would show my edit details if that helps?

We never got utf-8 fully fixed after we migrated to cloud. Maybe that is the reason?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are a number of UTF-8 characters that don't actually have output on the screen. We would need to see such a topic in its unaltered state to determine if that is the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.T
    started a topic Member added a topic without a title

Member added a topic without a title

As the title says, today a new member in our "moderated new member" user group posted a new topic message without a topic title. I had to edit it and add one in.

Yet when I tried myself to post without a title it gave me a warning message to add a title and I couldn't proceed without adding one.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...