• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    The ones in the directory. When you write CSS as Files, it will create a series of sub-directories in /core/clientscript/vbulletin_css. One directory for each style installed in the system. This will contain all the CSS Rollup files for that style. When you run an upgrade or change a CSS template, the files are updated and a datestamp is appended to its name so the system can find the latest file.

These files were missing from your style.

• Craig
    commented on 's reply
    Ok.

Just so I can wrap my head around this. What files disappeared? The ones in the directory or in DB?

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    If you set the option to "Yes", the system will try to write out the CSS rollups again and instruct the system to use these new files by their datestamp.

There is no way for us to know why the files disappeared in the first place.

• Craig
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you William Thomas Jr and Wayne Luke that brought the site back. I take it I will need to re-upload my styles?

• William Thomas Jr
    commented on 's reply
    If you set to no "css store as files" it will load from the database.

• Craig
    replied
    I'm in there now, but see no choice to have it load out of db

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Looks like the CSS files are missing. You can go to Settings -> Options -> Style and Language Options to tell the system to load the CSS out of the database. Does the site work then?

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    started a topic What would cause this

What would cause this

This site, http://forums.adkhighpeaks.com/ which I have been updating has what appears to be a redirect going on, and now it looks like either a file got corrupted or a hack.

Is there a way to determine either?