What would cause this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would cause this

This site, http://forums.adkhighpeaks.com/ which I have been updating has what appears to be a redirect going on, and now it looks like either a file got corrupted or a hack.

Is there a way to determine either?
    Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Looks like the CSS files are missing. You can go to Settings -> Options -> Style and Language Options to tell the system to load the CSS out of the database. Does the site work then?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I'm in there now, but see no choice to have it load out of db
      Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

• NumNum
        NumNum commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok.

Just so I can wrap my head around this. What files disappeared? The ones in the directory or in DB?

• Wayne Luke
        Wayne Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        The ones in the directory. When you write CSS as Files, it will create a series of sub-directories in /core/clientscript/vbulletin_css. One directory for each style installed in the system. This will contain all the CSS Rollup files for that style. When you run an upgrade or change a CSS template, the files are updated and a datestamp is appended to its name so the system can find the latest file.

These files were missing from your style.

• NumNum
        NumNum commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Wayne Luke