Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by flipped50
    Have you tested it with Chrome and iphone? How can you explain that this issue also happens on the newest version?
    I use Chrome 64 on my iPhone 8 every single day. I am running iOS 11.3 Beta 2. I cannot recreate this issue on any vBulletin site that I have visited using my phone.

Leave a comment:

• delicjous
    replied
    I could replicate it with an IPad and chrome. If you are at the bottom of the page and you refresh the site it is not bring you back to the bottom again. You will see the header area now. With safari and macbook (using chrome) it is working as it should work. I tested with other websites and a refresh bring you to the last position.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    As Wayne mentioned, we can’t replicate this.

You should upgrade your site for other reasons as well as this issue, and then clear your phone’s cache. A restart of the phone probably won’t hurt either.

Leave a comment:

• flipped50
    replied
    Hi and thanks for the answer. I'm not sure if this issue is caused by the older version. It occures on this topic too and you are using version 5.4.0
    When I refresh this topic with Chrome on my iphone it scrolls back to top of the page and it doesn't remain at the bottom. Have you tested it with Chrome and iphone? How can you explain that this issue also happens on the newest version?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback. We didn't use any specific iOS related java script in our site. We are using the version 5.2.2. Will it be related to the version 5.2.2? Do you have any suggestion for this?

Thanks for the suggestion
    As stated, the only suggest that we have at this time is to upgrade. You should be running the latest available version of vBulletin 5 in order to provide the best experience for your users.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback. We didn't use any specific iOS related java script in our site. We are using the version 5.2.2. Will it be related to the version 5.2.2? Do you have any suggestion for this?

5.2.2 is old, insecure and unsupported. You need to be running 5.3.4.

Leave a comment:

• flipped50
    replied
    Hi,

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I can't recreate this. Do you have any Safari specific javascript on your site? Apple's App rules require all browsers, including Google's Chrome, to use the Safari engine on iOS.

Leave a comment:

• Scrolling back to same scroll position not working in chrome browser in IOS

Hi all,

I am facing a strange issue in my vBulletin forum. When I open my site with chrome browser from Iphone, and refresh channel detail page, it is always refresh back to top rather than remain in the same scroll position, but scrolling works fine in all other pages. Scrolling works fine in all the pages in Android.

If anyone find a solution for this, please post here. It will be helpful for us.
    Thanks