X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schuhby
    • Oct 2009

Blogs and articles

Hi

I have recently moved to VB cloud and am not able to create blogs or articles - I am an Admin but am not seeing a start or create new option.

Please advise.

Thank you
  • Mrs.T
    • Nov 2007
    • 6.0.X

There are not a lot of support staff around at weekends but while you wait have a read through this thread, it might help you understand how blogs and articles work and the permissions needed.

Comment

• schuhby
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MrsTiggywinkle
      There are not a lot of support staff around at weekends but while you wait have a read through this thread, it might help you understand how blogs and articles work and the permissions needed.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...gs-permissions

Thank you for your help here - I have just been reading and found I didn't have the permission switched on.

I am sorted now.

Comment

• Mrs.T
        • Nov 2007
        • 6.0.X

That's excellent, glad to help

vB Cloud is great, just takes a bit of time to get used to everything but there is so much help on here you'll soon get sorted

Comment

• schuhby
          schuhby commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a very helpful site as are many of the members.

• schuhby
          schuhby commented
          Editing a comment
          I am liking this comment option, do I have this option in my vB Cloud admin control panel?

• Mrs.T
          Mrs.T commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it's in Admin CP > settings > Options> messages posting and editing options >Topic comment posting

Edit to add: use of comments can be turned off or on for each user group

Last edited by Mrs.T; Sun 28 Jan '18, 7:56am.