Clear All
  • ABDUR7MAAN
    • Sep 2013
    • 5.3.x

compatibility problem with search engines and statistics problem

Good evening ....
    How are you doing ....
    Problem 1:
    The most important point in any forum or content management forum or magazine. It is to be a friend for the search engines.
    This is not present in the vb5 .
    I am the first time I see my life in a script that includes the registry and calendar, restore the password, contact us and help and another page is not its value in the site map ...?
    Surprised by a script of this magnitude, this error and weakness in its compatibility with the search engines
    It is not important that the links in Arabic script or in any language were Sawa links were short or long
    The most important thing is that the engines and search engines read the page in a suitable way, so that the bug gets good results.
    I wish to review the system and characteristics of the SEO and its compatibility with the search engines.

The second problem:
    The statistics in any script on the face of the earth are as follows:
    Total number of members:
    Total number of topics:
    Total posts:
    Number of sections:
    In the vb5 generation:
    The sections and their branches are calculated as posts and replies ... on any basis has been calculated as a failure This is what is justified ..!
    And appear in the files of the members that he posts ....!

The fifth generation suggests that you have been programmed by amateur programming not professional or professional programming forums.

I know that this will anger management, administrators and technical support, but I and other customers have been paid the value of a program that is supposed to be at the level of professionalism and meet the needs of the client. At least in the main and mission areas.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Non-content pages should not be included in the sitemap.xml file. You can file a JIRA to have custom pages included on a case by case basis. This is not an issue to the majority of our customers and the sitemap generation works just fine.

Statistics are subjective. If you would like additional statistics created, you can file a JIRA.

Since neither of these are issues that require support at this time, I am closing this. As stated above you should file improvement request JIRAs for improvement requests. The same developers working on the software today also worked on vBulletin 3 and vBulletin 4.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=4

Continuing to open new topics and tickets about these issues every week will not get them resolved. Continually insulting the staff and developers every week will not get your issues solved.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment