• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheLordACS
    • Jan 2018
    • 5.3.x

[Bug / Issue] PHP Error

Hello,
    A bug apear on my site recently , i upgraded from 4.1.5 vb version to 5.3.4 and changed the host provider until now everything work corectly but now i getting this error:
    [14-Jan-2018 15:55:08 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAdminPermission() on null in /home/..../public_html/core/vb/api/wrapper.php on line 251

And my forum just crash and it took some time until going again online. But when this error apear and i try to refresh my site again apear and if 100 members acces the site on same time the error apear in log 100 times and after 4-5 minutes the forum going online until again the error apear. I don't know why this error apear please help me to figure it out and fix it !

I use
    PHP Version 5.6.32
    MySQL Version 5.6.38
    Thank you!
  • TheLordACS
    • Jan 2018
    • 5.3.x

Someone can help me please?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Unfortunately, not enough information has been provided to understand what the underlying problem is. We would need to see the site in a broken state. This would require access to the database and SFTP. Please open a support ticket when the site is in this state. In the support ticket, please provide a list of steps to recreate the issue.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...