Google Captcha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Captcha

Hello, trying to use google captcha with VBulletin. I entered the forum and main website domain and google gave me a private and pubic key.

https://i.imgur.com/gz65OrN.png

Google tells me needto have their script in the HTML, I am assuming that VB places that script when we enable google captcha, I can be wrong. But after I do this(redid a few times), and try to register. I am able to pick all of the squares from the captcha and confirm, but when I complete the forum and try to register I see an error that tells me
    • Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later. (humanverify_recaptcha_unreachable)

Hi, kacghia

Could you solve it?
    I've been trying for a long time

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by applemaniacos View Post
      Hi, kacghia

Could you solve it?
      I've been trying for a long time

Best regards
      Please let us know full details of the issue you are having, including any error messages etc.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Is your forum live and public? If it's behind a password or IP restriction Google may not be able to contact the page.

Comment

Based on the screenshot, your copy of vBulletin 5 is out of date. Please make sure you're on the latest version of the software and that guests have unfettered access to the Home channel of the installation.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment