Similar Threads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar Threads?

Hey, i think in the past it was possible to show similar threads within threads.
    Isn't this option available anymore? And if so, what is the reason? Server load issues?

I am looking for this option, but can't find it anymore

Regards!

This is not currently a feature in vBulletin 5. Its absence has nothing to do with server load issues. It simply was never added.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-1537
      https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...re-waiting-for

Comment

Originally posted by zweeper View Post
        Hey, i think in the past it was possible to show similar threads within threads.
        Isn't this option available anymore? And if so, what is the reason? Server load issues?

I am looking for this option, but can't find it anymore

Regards!
        Yes... very useful for users...... expcially on big forum.....

Comment

Still dont understand if its planned now or not for upcoming versions. Statement in tracker is kind of confusing.

Comment

It is something we would like to do. If that wasn't the case, then it would be closed as "Won't Fix." It isn't a high priority feature request at this time. It is not currently scheduled to be implemented in a specific version but is in a pool of issues that the support team tracks and consider important to at least a few customers.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Hello Wayne, so unfortunately it became the status "out of scope" in the bug tracker. If I understand it correctly, then there is a similar feature coming to replace "similar threads"?
              Can you say more about this at the moment? Would really appreciate it.

Comment

There will be more information soon. I can't disclose anything quite yet.

Wayne Luke

Comment

News? To do list progression?

Comment

A similar threads feature was added recently, but at this stage it is for Cloud customers only due to the way it works. It is hoped to make it available to self-hosted customers in the future.
                    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.0 Demo
                    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                      A similar threads feature was added recently, but at this stage it is for Cloud customers only due to the way it works. It is hoped to make it available to self-hosted customers in the future.
                      Thanks mark... I hope asap For self hosted forum!

Comment

Dito

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X