Publish to Facebook checkbox not appearing on Chrome browser even though logged in via Facebook

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maltair
    • Feb 2009

[Bug / Issue] Publish to Facebook checkbox not appearing on Chrome browser even though logged in via Facebook

I am able to login with Facebook to the vb5 forum, and the blue FB Like and Share buttons are there, but the checkbox at the bottom to Publish to Facebook is no longer there with Chrome browser Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I tested with Safari Version 11.0.1 (13604.3.5) and Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) for OSX, with both of these the Publish to Facebook check box IS there at the bottom, and in fact I published to FB via Firefox for a new post, and it did post on Facebook.

I also tried it on Opera 12.16 for OSX, and there too - no Publish to Facebook box.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You should be using the latest versions of the browsers and make sure that you're not blocking any scripts on the site.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Maltair
      • Feb 2009

Those are the latest versions. I haven't changed any settings on Chrome.

Could someone else please test this with vb5 / Facebook login / Chrome on OSX?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

We don't currently have any support staff using Macs. MIght want to log it as a JIRA. Maybe it can be tested on a Mac from the QA team.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment