Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible group

Hello,

how can I make the groups (mods, Admin) appear in the forum, so people can clicks and see who is mod and admin?

I mean in the footer.

Comment

You would have to add custom links to your custom pages that display this information. The links can be in the footer navigation through Site Builder or within a Static HTML module.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I made a 'Staff' page using an html module on a custom page recently on my demo site:
        https://www.talknewsuk.com/staff

Obviously it's manual and doesn't update automatically if you change your staff.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

As you can see I created a page named "admin and mods" and linked it in the footer: https://www.lingostan.com/forum/ so far no problem, what I don't get is where to put the name and links of the mods profiles: I put one in the only available field "module html" but is show in the selection for Template.

Comment

You would have to manually create the HTML and apply custom CSS to it in order to show your Admins and Mods in the module. We do not provide that functionality at this time.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I did it by using two html modules.
              Call one Moderators and the other Administrators. Don't hide the title.

The html for each is then straigntforward. For each user you wish to show, use this:
              HTML Code:
              <a href="member/1-mark-b">Mark.B</a><br />
              You'll need to get the correct links for each member - I just get them from the member list page, but remove the forum URL and use relative path as I have done.

If you're not bothered about them being actual links, just do this:
              HTML Code:
              Mark.B<br />
              Separate one for each line, keep the <br /> tag at the end.

MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Working...
              X