Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dany.eudes
    • Sep 2017
    • 5.3.x

I edited the variable viewing_user_profile using Phrase Manager and changed temporarily parameter {2} to {1}. Of course, the [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] disappears because parameter {2} is missing now. I noted also that parameter {1} is blank. Is it normal?

Original value: Viewing User Profile <a href="{2}">{1}</a>
    Changed value: Viewing User Profile <a href="{1}">{1}</a>

Anyway, this is not related to our problem. The error persists and I returned the original value.

Comment

• dany.eudes
      • Sep 2017
      • 5.3.x

We enabled this flags in both config files included in xml log config file too. We don't catch error messages.

$config['Misc']['debuglogging'] = true;
      $config['Misc']['debug'] = true;

Please, we need some ideas and directions to debug this question.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by dany.eudes
        We are getting some strange behavior at Who is Online page with AJAX calls. First of all, the page loads right as expected. When we go to bottom navigation bar and click on to go the second page, so the error occurs. See the attached picture. Then the same error repeats over and over with a interval of a few seconds. We returned to the default original English language and also to the default theme, but the error persist. We have the DragonByte Advanced User Tagging (vB5) [Beta] (demo version)installed and we disabled it, but that has no effect to our problem.
        Please create a bug report so this issue can be investigated. We will need access to a copy of your database.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=1

Alternatively, you can turn off showing guest users on the Who's Online by editing the module's configuration on the page. This should eliminate most pagination.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment