Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alfreema
    • Sep 2017
    • 5.3.x

Ok yes, I have verified those too. For this specific user, every single option is set to Yes on the entire page, except the very last two. (He doesn't want emails when new topics or posts are created). The "Can Ban Users" is set to Yes.

Is there somewhere else I can look? Let me have him screenshot his moderator control panel, maybe it's user error? Actually I will try to replicate it with a test account of my own and gather more info.

Edit: Well when I set my test account to Super Moderator and went to the Moderator Permissions and turned everything on, he had the option right there on his control panel. I will ask this user to take a screen shot. If it's missing I will try reseting his password and log in as him and see if I get the same thing.
    Last edited by alfreema; Thu 7 Dec '17, 1:19pm.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Make sure their only usergroup is the Super Moderator group.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• alfreema
        • Sep 2017
        • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Make sure their only usergroup is the Super Moderator group.
        Yes, I did that with both the "broken" account and the working account. Let me see if he responded with a screenshot.

Comment

• alfreema
          • Sep 2017
          • 5.3.x

Well, I turned it off. Saved it. Turned it back on, and now he says he can see it. Maybe the switch got a little corroded? No idea why it's working now, but it is.

Comment