Where can i edit the fonts and css styles?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antony Echeagaray
    • Aug 2017
    • 5.3.x

Where can i edit the fonts and css styles?

Hello everyone, i want to customize my forum using one of the included themes, i need to change some h1 css rules but i cant find where, actually i found where but the styles are variables and i dont know the define file for them, can someone help me please?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You'll edit most of them fonts, colors and basic CSS in the Style Variables. In your AdminCP then go to Styles -> Style Manager. Choose the style that you want to edit and select "Style Variable Editor" off of the Style Options drop-down.

The style variables are broken up into groups based on their location on the page. Fonts would have a _font suffx. Colors would have a _color suffix. Etc...

To change how tags work, put your CSS in the css_additional.css template. You can access this from the Style Manager by selecting "Edit Templates" off the Style Options drop down or clicking on the <<>> button on the far right. Templates are in alphabetical order. CSS templates are grouped. To expand them double click on the group header. You can also access this in Site Builder under the Style tab.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Antony Echeagaray
      • Aug 2017
      • 5.3.x

Thank you for your fast reply, for some reason when i select the Style Variable Editor Option and click "GO" nothing happens.. yesterday this function was working i dont know what is happening, neither the CSS header can be expanded

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Sounds like you're blocking Javascript for some reason. vBulletin 5 will not work with Javascript disabled.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Mar 2011
          • 5.7.X

Inspect the Javascript console (F12) to check for errors.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment