looking for a way to only show topic replies.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enCyde
    • Jul 2013
    • 5.0.X

looking for a way to only show topic replies.

Hello VB! I've been struggling to get my latest replies module to work. My site is www.sixthgengaming.com as you can see on the right I have a "latest replies" module. I've configured the module to only show replies but its not working any good. Is there something I'm doing wrong? If someone could guide me to get this working I would be more then happy.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

I'm pretty sure this doesn't work as reliably as it should, but you should make sure starter_only is set to 0 in the advanced editor in the module.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• enCyde
      • Jul 2013
      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Mark.B
      I'm pretty sure this doesn't work as reliably as it should, but you should make sure starter_only is set to 0 in the advanced editor in the module.

{"starter_only":0,"date":{"from":"30"},"type":["vBForum_Text"],"channel":["1","2","3","22","23","24","25","26","322","27","28","66","67","83","84","85","111","3 0"," 31","32","79","4","34","5","6","307","309","7","12","14","131","283","285"],"sort":{"replies":"desc"},"view":"","exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

like this?

Comment

• enCyde
        • Jul 2013
        • 5.0.X

weird, I changed from "replies" in the modules to "title" and it works like I want it

Comment

• enCyde
          • Jul 2013
          • 5.0.X

never mind, I said jippi way too early lol

Comment

• enCyde
            • Jul 2013
            • 5.0.X

update: changed the option sort by - Started post. And it seems to work like I want it. It's showing replies on the topics

Comment